Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice
- Food allergy: epidemiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2014; 133: 291-307
- Overall prevalence of self-reported food allergy in Canada.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2012; 130: 986-988
- Trends in allergic conditions among children: United States 1997-2011.NCHS Data Brief. 2013; : 1-8
- The prevalence, severity and distribution of childhood food allergy in the United States.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: e9-e17
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of food allergy in the United States: report of the NIAID-sponsored expert panel.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010; 126: S1-S58
- The etiology and incidence of anaphylaxis in Rochester, Minnesota: a report from the Rochester Epidemiology Project.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2008; 122: 1161-1165
Available at: http://www.webmd.com/allergies/foods-allergy-intolerance. Accessed January 5, 2016.
- National prevalence and risk factors for food allergy and relationship to asthma: results from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2005-2006.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010; 126: 798-806
- Association of obesity with IgE levels and allergy symptoms in children and adolescents: results from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2005-2006.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2009; 123: 1163-1169
- Update on risk factors for food allergy.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2012; 129: 1187-1197
- The role of protein digestibility and antacids on food allergy outcomes.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2008; 121: 1301-1308
- Prevalence of eczema and food allergy is associated with latitude in Australia.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2012; 129: 865-867
- Season of birth and food allergy in children.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2010; 104: 307-313
- Higher incidence of pediatric anaphylaxis in northern areas of the United States.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2009; 124: 850-852
Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/healthyschools/foodallergies/index.htm. Accessed January 5, 2016.
- Voluntary guidelines for managing food allergies in schools and early care and education programs.US Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, DC2013
- American Academy of Pediatrics recommendations on the effects of early nutritional interventions on the development of atopic disease..Curr Opin Pediatr. 2008; 20: 698-702
Available at: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Food/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/UCM220117.pdf. Accessed January 5, 2016.
Available at: http://acaai.org/allergies/types/food-allergies. Accessed January 5, 2016.
- The natural history of soy allergy.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010; 125: 683-686
- Reduction of IgE immunoreactivity of whole peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) after pulsed light illumination.Food Bioprocess Technol. 2014; 7: 2637-2645
FAQ about Food Allergies and District Food Guidelines. Forest Hills School District. Available at: http://www.foresthills.edu/userfiles/1522/FAQ%20about%20Food%20Allergies%20and%20District%20Food%20Guidelines.pdf. Accessed January 5, 2016.
- Effects of early nutritional interventions on the development of atopic disease in infants and children: the role of maternal dietary restriction, breastfeeding, timing of introduction of complementary foods, and hydrolyzed formulas.Pediatrics. 2008; 121: 183-191
Available at: http://www.foodallergy.org/managing-food-allergies/at-camp. Accessed January 5, 2016.
- Inhibition of mite-induced immunoglobulin E synthesis, airway inflammation, and hyperreactivity by herbal medicine STA-1.Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2006; 28: 683-695
Goldenberg E. The best school policy for allergy and anaphylaxis management. Onespot Allergy. Available at: http://blog.onespotallergy.com/2011/03/the-best-school-policy-for-allergy-and-anaphylaxis-management/. Accessed January 5, 2016.
Available at: http://www.peanutallergy.com/articles/peanut-allergy/how-to-replace-peanut-oil-with-canola-oil. Accessed January 5, 2016.
Available at: http://www.worldallergy.org/professional/allergic_diseases_center/cows_milk_allergy_in_children/. Accessed January 5, 2016.
- World Allergy Organization (WAO) Diagnosis and Rationale for Action against Cow’s Milk Allergy (DRACMA) Guidelines.World Allergy Organ J. 2010; 3: 57-161
- World Allergy Organization Guidelines for the Assessment and Management of Anaphylaxis.World Allergy Organ J. 2011; 4: 13-37
Available at: http://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diagnostics/hic-allergy-tests/hic-food-challenge-test. Accessed January 5, 2016.
Available at: http://www.anaphylaxis.org.uk/what-is-anaphylaxis/knowledgebase/food-challenges-as-a-way-of-testing-for-food-allergies. Accessed January 5, 2016.
Available at: http://www.drdavidwilliams.com/food-allergies-natural-treatments/. Accessed January 5, 2016.
Available at: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/magazine/can-a-radical-new-treatment-save-children-with-severe-allergies.html?_r=0. Accessed January 5, 2016.
- Randomized trial of peanut consumption in infants at risk of peanut allergy.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 803-813
- Middleton's allergy: principles and practice. vol. 1. 2014: 1374-1377 8th edition.
Available at: http://www.eatstudy.co.uk/. Accessed January 5, 2016.
- Efficacy and safety of modified Mai-Men-Dong-Tang for treatment of allergic asthma.Pediatr Allergy Immunol. 2005; 16: 76-81
- Efficacy and mechanisms of action of traditional Chinese medicines for treating asthma and allergy.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2009; 123: 297-306
- Heated allergens and induction of tolerance in food allergic children.Nutrients. 2013; 5: 2028-2046
Available at: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/peanut-allergy/basics/symptoms/con-20027898. Accessed January 5, 2016.