Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice
- Population-level interest and telehealth capacity of US hospitals in response to COVID-19: cross-sectional analysis of google search and national hospital survey data.JMIR Public Health Surveill. 2020; 6: e18961
- Education and training to support the use of clinical telehealth: a review of the literature.J Telemed Telecare. 2017; 23: 273-282
- Integrating telehealth in nursing curricula: can you hear me now.Online J Nurs Info. 2009; 13: 1-16
- E-learning and telehealth: measuring your success.Telemed J E Health. 2008; 14: 576-579
Lin S., Bajra R., Banning R., et al., S. STFM telemedicine curriculum. Retrieved from STFM.org. Available at: https://www.stfm.org/teachingresources/curriculum/telemedicine/telemedicinecurriculum/#24129, 2021. Accessed October 18, 2021.
- Implementing a telemedicine curriculum for internal medicine residents during a pandemic: the Cleveland Clinic experience.Postgrad Med J. 2021; (Epub ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1136/postgradmedj-2020-139228
- Internet/broadband fact sheet [Internet] Pew Res Cent Internet Technol.(Available at:)Accessed October 18, 2021)
- Addressing equity in telemedicine for chronic disease management during the COVID-19 pandemic.NEJM Catal [Internet, 2020: 1-13
- Medical education for social justice: Paulo Freire revisited.J Med Humanit. 2006; 27: 245-251
- Best practices for integrating medical students into telehealth visits.JMIR Med Educ. 2021; 7: e27877
- STFM education columns. Overcoming challenges in webside teaching: results of an SWOT analysis at the 2021 STFM conference on medical student education.(Available at:)Accessed on December 1, 2021)
- Telehealth Competencies Across the Learning Continuum. AAMC New and Emerging Areas in Medicine Series.AAMC, Washington (DC)2021
- Expert consensus: telehealth skills for health care professionals.Telemed J E Health. 2021; 27: 820-824
- The ACGME outcome project: retrospective and prospective.Med Teach. 2007; 29: 648-654
- A five-step microskills model of clinical teaching.J Am Board Fam Pract. 1992; 5: 419-424
- STFM education columns. ARCH: a guidance model for providing effective feedback to learners.(Available at:)Accessed on January 18, 2022)
- Mindset: the new psychology of success.Random House, New York2006
- Twelve tips to promote a feedback culture with a growth mind-set: swinging the feedback pendulum from recipes to relationships.Med Teach. 2019; 41: 625-631
- The power of SMART goals: using goals to improve student learning.Solution Tree Press, 2009