Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice
- National diabetes statistics report.(Available at)Accessed October 10, 2021)
- Epidemiology of diabetes.Medicine (Abingdon). 2014; 42: 698-702
- Enabling patient-centered care through health information technology.Evid Rep Technol Assess (Full Rep). 2012; : 1-1531
- Barriers and drivers of health information technology use for the elderly, chronically ill, and underserved.Evid Rep Technol Assess (Full Rep. 2008; 175: 1-1422
- Managing type 2 diabetes in primary care during COVID-19.Can Fam Physician. 2020; 66: 745-747
- What is chief complaint and history of present illness.(Available at)https://whatismedicalinsurancebilling.org/2012/09/what-is-chief-complaint-and-history-of.html(Accessed December 13, 2021)Date: 2012
- 5-step guide for performing physical exams via telehealth.(Available at)https://www.clinicaladvisor.com/home/topics/practice-management-information-center/5-step-guide-physical-exam-via-telehealth/(Accessed December 13, 2021)
- 5. Facilitating behavior change and well-being to improve health outcomes: <em>standards of medical care in diabetes—2021</em>.Diabetes Care. 2021; 44: S53
- 8. Obesity management for the treatment of type 2 diabetes: standards of medical care in diabetes-2021.Diabetes Care. 2021; 44: S100-S110
- Diabetes care primer for case managers. a guide for managing patients With type 2 diabetes.(Available at)https://www.carepathhealthyengagements.com/sites/carepathhealthyengagements.com/files/T2D-case-manager-primer.pdf(Accessed December 13)Date: 2021
- National center for chronic disease prevention and health promotion division of population health.Managing Diabetes. 2018; (Available at) (Accessed December 13, 2021)
- Managing diabetes in the digital age.Clin Diabetes Endocrinol. 2015; 1: 16https://doi.org/10.1186/s40842-015-0016-2
- Type 2 diabetes management in primary care: the role of retrospective, professional continuous glucose monitoring.Diabetes Spectr. 2018; 31: 279-287https://doi.org/10.2337/ds17-0024
- Self-monitoring of blood glucose in noninsulin-using type 2 diabetic patients: right answer, but wrong question: self-monitoring of blood glucose can be clinically valuable for noninsulin users.Diabetes Care. 2012; 36: 179-182
- 7. Diabetes technology: <em>standards of medical care in diabetes—2021</em>.Diabetes Care. 2021; 44: S85
- Diabetic foot ulcers and their recurrence.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 2367-2375
- Health sensors, smart home devices, and the internet of medical things: an opportunity for dramatic improvement in care for the lower extremity complications of diabetes.J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2018; 12: 577-586
- Podimetrics podimetrics smartmat.(Available at)Accessed December 13, 2021)
- Feasibility and efficacy of a smart mat technology to predict development of diabetic plantar ulcers.Diabetes Care. 2017; 40: 973-980
- Sensory insoles.(Available at)Accessed December 13, 2021)
- The ipswich touch test: a simple and novel method to identify inpatients with diabetes at risk of foot ulceration.Diabetes Care. 2011; 34: 1517-1518
- The ipswich touch test: a simple and novel method to screen patients with diabetes at home for increased risk of foot ulceration.Diabet Med. 2014; 31: 1100-1103