Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice
- Heart disease and stroke statistics-2020 update: a report from the American heart association.Circulation. 2020; 141: e139-e596
- Hypertension prevalence among adults aged 18 and over: United States, 2017–2018.NCHS Data Brief. 2020; 364: 1-8
- Screening for hypertension in adults: updated evidence report and systematic review for the US Preventive services task force.JAMA. 2021; 325: 1657-1669
- 2017 ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA Guideline for the prevention, detection, evaluation, and management of high blood pressure in adults: a report of the American college of cardiology/American heart association task force on clinical practice guidelines.Hypertension. 2018; 71 (published correction appears in Hypertension. 2018 Jun;71(6): e140-e144): e13-e115
- 2018 ESC/ESH guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension.Eur Heart J. 2018; 39 (Erratum in: Eur Heart J. 2019 Feb 1;40(5):475. PMID: 30165516): 3021-3104
- Home blood pressure monitoring.Eur Cardiol. 2015; 10: 95-101
- Masked hypertension: a review.Hypertens Res. 2007; 30: 479-488
- Home blood pressure monitoring in the 21st century.J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2018; 20: 1116-1121
- Call to action on use and reimbursement for home blood pressure monitoring: executive summary: a joint scientific statement from the American Heart Association, American Society of Hypertension, and Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association.Hypertension. 2008; 52: 1-9
- When and how to use self (home) and ambulatory blood pressure monitoring.J Am Soc Hypertens. 2008; 2: 119-124
- Home blood pressure monitoring.Am Fam Physician. 2021; 104 (PMID: 34523884): 237-243
- Value-based approach to blood pressure telemonitoring and remote counseling in hypertensive patients.Blood Press. 2021; 30 (Epub 2020 Sep 21. PMID: 32954832): 20-30
- Home blood pressure monitoring: primary role in hypertension management.Curr Hypertens Rep. 2014; 16 (PMID: 24924993): 462
- Home and online management and evaluation of blood pressure (HOME BP) using a digital intervention in poorly controlled hypertension: randomised controlled trial.BMJ. 2021; 372 (PMID: 33468518; PMCID: PMC7814507): m4858
- https://ecqi.healthit.gov/ecqm/ep/2022/cms165v10Date accessed: June 2, 2022
- https://www.ama-assn.org/system/files/2020-06/smbp-cpt-coding.pdfDate accessed: June 2, 2022