Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice
- Introduction.in: Integrated behavioral health in primary care: Step-by-Step guidance for assessment and intervention. 2nd edition. American Psychological Association, 2017: 3-8https://doi.org/10.1037/0000017-001
- Primary Care Is the De Facto Mental Health System.in: Kessler R. Stafford D. Collaborative medicine case Studies: evidence in practice. Springer Science & Business Media, New York2008: 1-440
- Clinical diagnosis of depression in primary care: a meta-analysis.Lancet. 2009; 374: 609-619
- Screening for Depression in Adults: A Summary of the Evidence for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.Ann Intern Med. 2002; 136: 765
Trangle M, Gursky J, Haight R, Hardwig J, Hinnenkamp T, Kessler D, Mack N, Myszkowski M. Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement. Adult Depression in Primary Care. Updated March 2016. Available at: Depr.pdf (icsi.org)
- Antidepressant Adherence: Are Patients Taking Their Medications?.Innov Clin Neurosci. 2012; 9: 41-46
- Depression and a Stepped Care Model.in: O’Donohue W.T. Draper C. Stepped care and E-health: practical applications to behavioral disorders. Spring, New york2011: 1-328
- Depression: Evidence Update April 2012.https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/cg90/evidence/evidence-update-pdf-243829405Date: 2012Date accessed: April 24, 2022
- The case for evidence-based stepped care as part of a reformed delivery system.in: O’Donohue W.T. Draper C. Stepped care and E-health: practical applications to behavioral disorders. Spring, New York2011: 1-328
O'Connor E, Rossom RC, Henninger M, et al. Screening for Depression in Adults: An Updated Systematic Evidence Review for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US), Rockville (MD); 2016. PMID: 26937538.
- Screening Adults for Depression in Primary Care.Med Clin North Am. 2017; 101: 807-821
- The clinical effectiveness of stepped care systems for depression in working age adults: A systematic review.J Affect Disord. 2015; 170: 119-130
- Treatment preference, engagement, and clinical improvement in pharmacotherapy versus psychotherapy for depression.Behav Res Ther. 2010; 48: 799-804
- Incorporate preferences into the treatment decision-making process.in: Premature termination in psychotherapy: strategies for engaging clients and improving outcomes. American Psychological Association, 2015: 79-92https://doi.org/10.1037/14469-007
- Major depression as a risk factor for chronic disease incidence: longitudinal analyses in a general population cohort.Gen Hosp Psychiatry. 2008; 30: 407-413
- Panic Disorder.in: O’Donohue W.T. Draper C. Stepped care and E-health: practical applications to behavioral disorders. Spring, New York2011: 1-328
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: Computer-Based Stepped Care: Practical Applications to Clinical Problems.in: O’Donohue W.T. Draper C. Stepped care and E-health: practical applications to behavioral disorders. Spring, New York2011: 1-328
- Social Phobia (Social Anxiety Disorder).in: O’Donohue W.T. Draper C. Stepped care and E-health: practical applications to behavioral disorders. Spring, New York2011: 1-328
- Subject reactivity effects and alcohol treatment outcome research.J Stud Alcohol. 2000; 61: 787-793
- Treatment preferences among depressed primary care patients.J Gen Intern Med. 2000; 15: 527-534
- Internet-Based and Other Computerized Psychological Treatments for Adult Depression: A Meta-Analysis.Cogn Behav Ther. 2009; 38: 196-205
- Computer-based psychological treatments for depression: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Clin Psychol Rev. 2012; 32: 329-342
- Is guided self-help as effective as face-to-face psychotherapy for depression and anxiety disorders? A systematic review and meta-analysis of comparative outcome studies.Psychol Med. 2010; 40: 1943-1957
- Effectiveness of Psychological Treatments for Depressive Disorders in Primary Care: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.Ann Fam Med. 2015; 13: 56-68
- Computer-Assisted CBT and Mobile Apps for Depression: Assessment and Integration Into Clinical Care.FOCUS. 2020; 18: 162-168
- Smartphones for Smarter Delivery of Mental Health Programs: A Systematic Review.J Med Internet Res. 2013; 15: e247
- Community Attitudes to the Appropriation of Mobile Phones for Monitoring and Managing Depression, Anxiety, and Stress.J Med Internet Res. 2010; 12: e64
- The efficacy of smartphone-based mental health interventions for depressive symptoms: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.World Psychiatry. 2017; 16: 287-298
- Mobile Health Applications for the Most Prevalent Conditions by the World Health Organization: Review and Analysis.J Med Internet Res. 2013; 15: e120
- A Systematic review of cognitive behavioral therapy and behavioral activation apps for depression.PLoS One. 2016; 11: e0154248https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0154248
- Stepped care treatment for depression and anxiety in primary care. a randomized controlled trial.Trials. 2011; 12https://doi.org/10.1186/1745-6215-12-171
- Stepped care treatment delivery for depression: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Psychol Med. 2014; 45: 231-246
- Cost-effectiveness of a stepped care programme to prevent depression and anxiety in residents in homes for the older people: a randomised controlled trial.Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2013; 29: 182-190
- Cost-effectiveness of a stepped care intervention to prevent depression and anxiety in late life: randomised trial.Br J Psychiatry. 2010; 196: 319-325