To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- 19.1 World Health Organization World Mental Health Surveys International College Student Project (WMH-ICS): Prevalence and Distribution of Mental Disorders.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2018; 57: S297
- College Students: Mental Health Problems and Treatment Considerations.Acad Psychiatry. 2014; 39: 503-511
- Mental health problems in college freshmen: Prevalence and academic functioning.J Affective Disord. 2018; 225: 97-103
- The Prevalence of Depression, Anxiety and Stress and Their Associated Factors in College Students.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020; 17: 7001
- Brief Alcohol Screening and Intervention for College Students on Campus: Lessons From Experienced Practitioners.J Coll Couns. 2021; 24: 115-131
- The prevalence and impact of elevated anxiety sensitivity among hazardous drinking college students.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2020; 209: 107922
- Gambling and Alcohol Problems during the College Years: Personality, Physical and Emotional Health and Gambling Beliefs.Issues Ment Health Nurs. 2020; 41: 1095-1103
- Alcohol intake in relation to suicidal ideation and behavior among university students.J Am Coll Health. 2021; : 1-5https://doi.org/10.1080/07448481.2021.1950160
- A Pilot Mindfulness Intervention to Reduce Heavy Episodic Drinking.J Coll Couns. 2021; 24: 178-192
- Nonmedical Prescription Opioid Use among a Sample of College Students: Prevalence and Predictors.Pharmacy. 2021; 9: 106
- The prevalence and predictors of mental health diagnoses and suicide among U.S. college students: Implications for addressing disparities in service use.Depress Anxiety. 2018; 36: 8-17
- Suicide among university students: prevalence, risks and protective factors.Health Psychol Behav Med. 2020; 8: 220-233
- Clarifying the Role of Multiple Self-Damaging Behaviors in the Association Between Emotion Dysregulation and Suicide Risk Among College Students.J Prim Prev. 2021; 42: 473-492
- Prevalence and predictors of suicidal ideation, plan, and attempts, in first-year college students with ADHD.J Am Coll Health. 2019; 68: 313-319
- Universal suicide screening in college primary care.J Am Coll Health. 2019; : 1-6https://doi.org/10.1080/07448481.2019.1645677
- Childhood adversities and mental disorders in first-year college students: results from the World Mental Health International College Student Initiative.Psychol Med. 2022; : 1-11https://doi.org/10.1017/s0033291721004980
- Gender effects on mental health symptoms and treatment in college students.J Am Coll Health. 2019; : 1-8https://doi.org/10.1080/07448481.2019.1656217
- Trends in mental health service utilization among LGB+ college students.J Am Coll Health. 2020; : 1-9https://doi.org/10.1080/07448481.2019.1706537
- Black college students at elevated risk for suicide: Barriers to mental health service utilization.J Am Coll Health. 2019; : 1-7https://doi.org/10.1080/07448481.2019.1674316
- Patterns of health behaviors affecting mental health in collegiate athletes.J Am Coll Health. 2019; : 1-8https://doi.org/10.1080/07448481.2019.1682591
- Prevalence and correlates of mental health symptoms and disorders among US international college students.J Am Coll Health. 2021; : 1-7https://doi.org/10.1080/07448481.2020.1865980
- Mental Health Conditions Among Community College Students: A National Study of Prevalence and Use of Treatment Services.Psychiatr Serv. 2021; : 2020004https://doi.org/10.1176/appi.ps.202000437
- Making mental health a priority on college campuses: implementing large scale screening and follow-up in a high enrollment gateway course.J Am Coll Health. 2019; : 1-8https://doi.org/10.1080/07448481.2019.1665051
- Social support moderates the relationship between interpersonal trauma and suicidal behaviors among college students.J Am Coll Health. 2021; : 1-7https://doi.org/10.1080/07448481.2021.1967961
- Mental health first aid improves mental health literacy among college students: A meta-analysis.J Am Coll Health. 2021; : 1-10https://doi.org/10.1080/07448481.2021.1925286
- A systematic review of higher education students’ experiences of engaging with online therapy.Counselling Psychotherapy Res. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1002/capr.12371
- Increasing utilization of student mental health services on a college campus: Eight actionable tips.J Am Coll Health. 2021; : 1-5https://doi.org/10.1080/07448481.2021.1909035
Published online: January 10, 2023
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.